Join us for our club's BIGGEST campus-wide outreach event of the semester!!
Help us cook and serve food to students and tell them about our club on-campus!!
- Set-up begins starts at 8AM
- The Cookout starts at 10AM (this is when we need you the most!!)
- Clean-up & tear-down begins at 2PM
- Event ends at 4PM
Meet us when you can at the flagpole on the COC Valencia campus. We'll be there all day!
Want to help but can't be there on the day-of? We'll miss you! But, here's some other ways you can still help play a major part!
- Donate $$ to help pay for food + supplies
- This is our largest outreach event, feeding somewhere between 500-600 students, for free!! This event runs completely off donations that our club members so generously give! You can donate money by check, cash, or using *Venmo.
- *If using Venmo, please make sure to include a note specifying it's for the GOC Cookout.
- Bake some sweet treats
- We find that hot dogs go a lot better (and a lot farther!) with some yummy dessert. However, our budget only covers the main meal portion of the Cookout. If you like to bake, or buy baked goods from a store, please do!! We take cookies, brownies, muffins...basically anything sweet :)